Centauri Insurance provides more than just insurance. Their main goal is to provide exceptional, and competitively priced property and casualty insurance products. Centauri boasts experience in storm situations and is strictly dedicated to meet the ever-changing needs of agents as well as customers. The Centauri team is united by a common mission to be there whenever you need them and to always have your interest in mind.
Centauri Insurance Mission & Values
Centauri’s mission is to simply be there when you need them. This company wants to have your best interest in mind when it comes to everything they do. In the uncertainty of today’s world, Centauri Insurance ensures financial protection and peace of mind while minimizing risks and providing personalized service. Centauri wants to be the company choice for all customers. The core values of this company are being resilient, strategic, transparent, reliable, and nimble.
Centauri Insurance Company wants to provide the best service and insurance products for our customers. Protect your property and assets with a policy from Centauri. Learn more about the insurance products they offer below.
- Dwelling Fire
- Commercial residential
- Business Owners
Homeowners Insurance at Centauri Insurance Company
If a loss were to occur, do you have enough homeowners insurance coverage to protect yourself from financial ruin? Your home is definitely your biggest financial assets. What would it take to rebuild, fix, or completely replace your home at today’s pricing? Luckily, a homeowners insurance policy can provide you with the protection and peace of mind that you need. A homeowners insurance policy from Centauri Insurance Company includes:
- Property Coverage – If you experience a loss, your policy will ensure your home can be repaired, rebuilt, or replaced at current prices. This will also include other structures located on the property. For example, garages, sheds, and fences.
- Your Belongings – This simply means your personal belongings are covered. For example, this includes your furniture, your clothes, and even your electronics.
- Liability Coverage – If someone is injured on your property and you are accused of the injury or damages to others, your policy can protect your assets from liability claims.
- Additional living expenses– This type of coverage will be able to provide you with additional living expenses if your home suddenly becomes inhabitable.
- Additional Coverages offered by Centauri Insurance Company – If you own any unique or valuable items, like jewelry or art, you may need to purchase additional coverage. Always ask an agent about adding an endorsement to completely be sure all of your personal belongings are protected. Remember home electrical/mechanical breakdowns are not protected. Luckily, Centauri also offers a homeowners equipment breakdown insurance policy for that.
Renters Insurance at Centauri
As you may already know, your landlord protects the actual dwelling of your rental. It is completely your responsibility to protect your belongings with a renters insurance policy. A renters policy is not mandatory. Sometimes a landlord will require you to purchase it before signing the lease. Centauri offers policies that are customizable and affordable, so finding the coverage you need should be easy.
Your condo association may cover the outer structure and other common areas of your condo. What about your belongings inside though? This is when condominium insurance comes in handy! Never bet on your condo association’s insurance to cover you that will lead to a very risky gap in coverage! If you are in the market for condominium insurance Centauri has the right policy for you.
Centauri Insurance also offers flood coverage. A flood can happen anywhere at any given time. No matter if your property resides inland or a low-risk area. Flood insurance must be purchased separately because these damages are not covered under your homeowner’s policy. Why do you need flood insurance? Well, this type of coverage will be able to protect your property and possessions damaged as a result of a flood. Most flood insurance policies have a waiting period. This is usually around 30 days. Purchase a policy now to avoid delays.
Dwelling Fire is an option for homeowners or for those who rent out their houses to others. This helps protect their investments and source of income. If a loss occurs for a landlord and the tenants are forced to move out, they could face weeks or even months of income. In addition, they are faced with the costs that add up for rebuilding, repairing, or replacing the property. A dwelling coverage policy here from Centauri can provide coverage for your property, possessions, liability, and income.
What is commercial residential coverage from Centauri Insurance?
Centauri provides commercial residential insurance coverage that is more ideal for mid-sized condominium associations, apartments, and homeowners associations that provide coverage for buildings and contents, as well as optional coverages.
If you are looking for superior protection for your home and family, Centauri Insurance Company is right for you. If you are interested in purchasing a policy go ahead and collect a quote right here. You will be well on your way to great Florida coverage!